Corfu Airport Concierge Services
Corfu International Airport (IATA Code: CFU) lies 2 kilometres / 1 mile from Corfu town.
Part of the Ionian group of islands in the Ionia Sea, Corfu is located about 234 miles from Athens.
The islands history is intertwined with the history of Greece and Greek mythology, with ruins of ancient Greek temples and other archaeological sites of the ancient city of Korkyra being found in Palaiopolis.
The Old Town of Corfu city is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, with the architecture of the old town strongly influenced by the Venetian style, its small and ancient side streets, trademark arches are particularly reminiscent of Venice. This is thanks to the island coming under Venetian rule for a long period.
With the lively towns of Kavos and Sidari and the cosmopolitan resort of Glyfada beach contrasting with the olive strewn hills and secret coves, Corfu certainly has something for everyone.
Whether flying for business or leisure, departing or arriving Fastrack VIP are delighted to offer the following services at Corfu Airport:
- Arrival Meet & Assist Service With Fast Track
- Departure Meet & Assist Service With Fast Track
- Luggage Porter
Click the services tab to find out more and let Fastrack VIP take the stress and worry out of air travel creating the perfect beginning or end to your visit to Greece.
Departure Meet And Assist Service With Fast Track
A Fastrack VIP representative will contact the lead guest (or driver if advised) in advance of their arrival at the airport to confirm the meeting time and location.
Guests will receive a personal welcome from their Fastrack VIP greeter at the designated meeting point, with a name sign for easy identification.
The meeting point may be at the kerbside drop off point, or within the terminal building.
It is highly recommended to book a baggage porter as the greeter is unable to handle baggage on behalf of guests.
Guests will receive assistance with check in and baggage formalities before swiftly moving onward through the security check point using the priority lane, and on to immigration where assistance will be provided.
Greeters will assist guests at security and help make the most of the time spent in the departure lounge, whether it be dining, shopping, or simply relaxing.
Leaving the guests to relax, the greeter will return to a prearranged meeting point to escort guests to the gate in time for departure.
Good to know
- This service is available from 3 hours before the flights scheduled time of departure.
- Service available from 0700 to 2100.
- Please contact us if flight departure time or estimated time of arrival at the airport is outside of this window as additional charges apply.
- Buggies are not available at this location.
- Please advise any ground transportation details at the time of reservation.
- Baggage assistance is not provided unless a porter service has been booked as an additional service.
- Guests may need to handle their own baggage.
- Baggage assistance can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Check in will be conducted using the quickest option available based on the guests ticketed class of travel.
- There are no executive lounges available at this location.
- The greeter may only accompany the client through security, immigration, and customs channels where this is permitted by the local authorities.
- The greeter will endeavour to expedite guests where possible. We cannot guarantee that this option will always be available.
- The airports Immigration Customs and Security Control Departments have the final decision on whether to grant priority or fast track clearance to guests.
Unfortunately, we currently don’t have any available lounges at this airport.
We always strive to meet your expectations and give you the best possible experience at each and every airport we operate at.
Please get in touch with our team directly to see if there is anything we can do.