Crete Chania Airport Concierge Services
Chania International Airport (IATA Code: CHQ) lies 14 kilometres / 9 miles east of the city of Chania and serves as the principal airport for the western part of the island of Crete.
Located in the Sea of Crete, the island is the largest and most populous of the Greek islands and lies around 99 miles south of the Greek mainland.
The island of Crete is mountainous, defined by a high mountain range crossing from west to east where visitors can find fertile valleys, lakes and gorges alongside arid desert like landscapes. Olive groves pepper the island where locals also grow oranges, citrons and even bananas.
Chania serves as the gateway to the popular beach resorts in the west of the island and Chania with its old town having a distinct Venetian feel. The nearby 16km long Samaria Gorge with its famous “gates” where the sides of the gorge close into a width of only four meters and soar up to a height of almost 300 meters is a must see on any visit to the island.
Whether flying for business or leisure, departing or arriving Fastrack VIP are delighted to offer the following services at Crete Chania Airport:
- Arrival Meet & Assist Service With Fast Track
- Departure Meet & Assist Service With Fast Track
- Luggage Porter
Click the services tab to find out more and let Fastrack VIP take the stress and worry out of air travel creating the perfect beginning or end to your visit to Greece.
Arrival Meet And Assist Service With Fast Track
A Fastrack VIP greeter will welcome guests at the arrivals gate with a personalised signboard.
As soon as guests arrive, the greeter will assist guests to pass as quickly as possible through all immigration and security formalities, using priority channels where available.
Guests are accompanied to baggage reclaim where assistance will be provided with the collection of baggage (1 bag per guest), before guests are escorted to the Customs checkpoint.
After exiting the checkpoints, guests are connected with their onward mode of transportation.
Good to know
- If the aircraft is parked on a remote position and guests are coached from the aircraft to the terminal building, guests will be met at the coach drop off point or the entrance to immigration.
- Buggies are not available at this location.
- Please advise any ground transportation details at the time of reservation.
- Baggage assistance is provided.
- Maximum of 1 standard size and weight bags per guest.
- Guests may need to handle their own baggage.
- Additional baggage assistance can be arranged for an additional charge.
- The greeter may only accompany the client through security, immigration, and customs channels where this is permitted by the local authorities.
- Guests must select the correct Customs channel applicable to their situation.
- The greeter will endeavour to expedite guests where possible. We cannot guarantee that this option will always be available.
- The airports Immigration Customs and Security Control Departments have the final decision on whether to grant priority or fast track clearance to guests.
Departure Meet And Assist Service With Fast Track
Unfortunately, we currently don’t have any available lounges at this airport.
We always strive to meet your expectations and give you the best possible experience at each and every airport we operate at.
Please get in touch with our team directly to see if there is anything we can do.