Dubrovnik Airport Concierge Services
Whether flying for business or leisure, departing or arriving Fastrack VIP are delighted to offer the following services at Dubrovnik Airport:
- Gate to Gate Connection Service
- Arrival Meet & Assist Service
- Departure Meet & Assist Service
Click the services tab to find out more and let Fastrack VIP take the stress and worry out of air travel creating the perfect beginning or end to your visit to Croatia.
Departure Meet And Assist Service
A Fastrack VIP representative will contact the lead guest (or driver if advised) in advance of their arrival at the airport to confirm the meeting time and location.
Guests will receive a personal welcome from their Fastrack VIP greeter at the designated meeting point, with a name sign for easy identification.
The meeting point may be at the kerbside drop off point, or within the terminal building.
Assistance with baggage will be provided utilising an airport trolley for up to 3 standard sized bags. It is highly recommended to book a baggage porter as part of the service should guests be travelling with multiple large or heavy bags.
Guests will receive assistance with check in and baggage formalities before swiftly moving onward through the security check point, and on to immigration where assistance will be provided.
Greeters will assist guests at security and help make the most of the time spent in the departure lounge, whether it be dining, shopping, or relaxing in one of the executive lounges (whereby the airline ticket entitles lounge access, or if access been booked as an additional service).
Leaving the guests to relax, the greeter will return to a prearranged meeting point to escort guests to the gate in time for departure.
Good to know
- This service is available from 2 hours before the flights the flights scheduled time of departure.
- Buggies are not available at this location.
- Please advise any ground transportation details at the time of reservation.
- Baggage assistance is provided utilising an airport trolley, and for a reasonable amount of bags that can comfortably fit one trolley.
- Maximum of 3 standard size and weight bags per trolley.
- Guests may need to handle their own baggage.
- Additional baggage assistance can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Check in will be conducted using the quickest option available based on the guests ticketed class of travel.
- The greeter may only accompany the client through security, immigration, and customs channels where this is permitted by the local authorities.
- No official security or immigration fast track is provided by the authorities at this location.
- The greeter will endeavour to expedite guests where possible. We cannot guarantee that this option will always be available
- The airports Immigration Customs and Security Control Departments have the final decision on whether to grant priority or fast track clearance to guests.
Unfortunately, we currently don’t have any available lounges at this airport.
We always strive to meet your expectations and give you the best possible experience at each and every airport we operate at.
Please get in touch with our team directly to see if there is anything we can do.