Mykonos Airport Concierge Services
Mykonos International Airport (IATA Code: JMK) lies 4 kilometres / 2 miles from Mykonos town.
Part of the Cyclades group of islands in the Aegean Sea, Mykonos is located about 93 miles east of Athens.
Known as the Island Of Winds, the islands landscape is scattered with traditional windmills. That said the island still enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year.
Tourism is the principal industry on the island attracting visitors from all over the world. The picturesque Little Venice sea front houses has long been considered to be one of the most romantic spots on Mykonos as many people gather to watch the sun set over the sea.
In contrast the lively resort of Paradise Beach with its beach clubs and one of the world’s best nightclubs means Mykonos has something for everyone.
Whether flying for business or leisure, departing or arriving Fastrack VIP are delighted to offer the following services at Mykonos Airport:
- Arrival Meet & Assist Service With Fast Track
- Departure Meet & Assist Service With Fast Track
- Luggage Porter
Click the services tab to find out more and let Fastrack VIP take the stress and worry out of air travel creating the perfect beginning or end to your visit to Greece.
Arrival Meet And Assist Service With Fast Track & Porter
A Fastrack VIP greeter will welcome guests at the arrivals gate as they disembark the aircraft with a personalised signboard.
As soon as guests arrive the greeter will assist and expedite as quickly as possible through all immigration and security formalities, using using priority channels where available.
Moving on to baggage reclaim, a porter will be on hand to assist with any baggage.
After exiting customs guests are connected with any waiting ground transportation, baggage will be transferred to any waiting onwards transport on behalf of the guests.
Good to know
- If the aircraft is parked on a remote position and guests are coached from the aircraft to the terminal building guests will be met at the coach drop off point or entrance to immigration
- Buggies are not available at this location
- Baggage assistance for 1 bag per guest is included.
- Additional baggage assistance can be arranged for an extra charge
- Guests must handle their own baggage when passing through Customs
- The greeter may only accompany the client through immigration and customs channels where this is permitted by the local authorities we cannot guarantee that this option will always be available
- Guests must select the correct customs channel applicable to their situation
- The airports Immigration Customs and Security Control Departments have the final decision on whether to grant priority or fast track clearance to guests
Departure Meet And Assist Service With Fast Track & Porter
A Fastrack VIP representative will contact the lead guest or driver if advised in advance of their arrival at the airport to confirm the meeting time and location
Guests receive a personal welcome from their Fastrack VIP greeter at the designated meeting point with a name sign for easy identification. The meeting point is located at the east side of the airport next to Departure entrance.
A baggage porter will be on hand to take care of the luggage.
Guests will receive assistance with check in and baggage formalities before swiftly moving onwards through the security and immigration check points, using priority channels where available.
When relaxing in the departure area, the greeter will accompany guests airside assisting with any shopping or dining recommendations along the way.
Leaving the guests to relax, the greeter will return to the departure lounge meeting point and escort guests to the gate in time for departure.
Good to know
- Buggies are not available at this location.
- The service includes baggage assistance for 1 bag per guest.
- Check-in will be conducted using the quickest option available based on the guests ticketed class of travel.
- Please advise transportation details at the time of reservation.
- There are no airside Executive Lounges available at this location
- The greeter may only accompany the client through immigration and customs channels where this is permitted by the local authorities we cannot guarantee that this option will always be available.
- The airports Immigration Customs and Security Control Departments have the final decision on whether to grant priority or fast track clearance to guests.
Unfortunately, we currently don’t have any available lounges at this airport.
We always strive to meet your expectations and give you the best possible experience at each and every airport we operate at.
Please get in touch with our team directly to see if there is anything we can do.