Paphos Airport Concierge Services
Paphos International Airport (IATA: Code PFO) lies 6.5 kilometres / 4 miles southeast of Paphos city and is the main tourist airport for western Cyprus serving the popular resorts of Limassol and Coral Beach.
Paphos is included in the official UNESCO list of cultural and natural treasures of the world’s heritage for its ancient ruins that include the mosaics in the Houses of Dionysos, Theseus and Aion, preserved after 16 centuries underground along side many ancient catacombs and vaults. Just outside the city emerging from the sea is the rock of Aphrodite. It is here that legend has it that Aphrodite rose from the water.
Whether flying for business or leisure, departing or arriving Fastrack VIP are delighted to offer the following services at Paphos Airport:
- Gate to Gate Connection Service
- Arrival Meet & Assist Service
- Departure Meet & Assist Service
- Luggage Porter
- Executive Lounge
Click the services tab to find out more and let Fastrack VIP take the stress and worry out of air travel creating the perfect beginning or end to your visit to Cyprus.
Departure Meet And Assist Service
A Fastrack VIP representative will contact the lead guest (or driver if advised) in advance of their arrival at the airport to confirm the meeting time and location.
Guests will receive a personal welcome from their Fastrack VIP greeter at the designated meeting point, with a name sign for easy identification.
The meeting point may be at the kerbside drop off point, or within the terminal building.
Assistance with baggage will be provided utilising an airport trolley for up to 2 standard sized bags. It is highly recommended to book a baggage porter as part of the service should guests be travelling with multiple large or heavy bags.
Guests will receive assistance with check in and baggage formalities before swiftly moving onward through the security check point, and on to immigration where assistance will be provided.
Greeters will assist guests at security and help make the most of the time spent in the departure lounge, whether it be dining, shopping, or relaxing in one of the executive lounges (whereby the airline ticket entitles lounge access, or if access been booked as an additional service).
Leaving the guests to relax, the greeter will return to a prearranged meeting point to escort guests to the gate in time for departure.
Good to know
- This service is available from 2 hours before the flights the flights scheduled time of departure.
- Buggies are not available at this location.
- Please advise any ground transportation details at the time of reservation.
- Baggage assistance is provided utilising an airport trolley, and for a reasonable amount of bags that can comfortably fit one trolley.
- Maximum of 2 standard size and weight bags per trolley.
- Guests may need to handle their own baggage.
- Additional baggage assistance can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Check in will be conducted using the quickest option available based on the guests ticketed class of travel.
- The greeter may only accompany the client through security, immigration, and customs channels where this is permitted by the local authorities.
- No official security or immigration fast track is provided by the authorities at this location.
- The greeter will endeavour to expedite guests where possible. We cannot guarantee that this option will always be available
- The airports Immigration Customs and Security Control Departments have the final decision on whether to grant priority or fast track clearance to guests.
Paphos airport Lounge Experience
Our VIP airport lounge services at Paphos make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
Escape from the hustle and bustle of Paphos and leave the crowded, noisy departure terminals behind with our carefully chosen partner executive lounges.
Whether you want to just relax into a comfortable chair, celebrate in style or find a quiet corner to work we have just the space for you.
Relax and recharge your batteries in calm and tranquil surroundings of a lounge in Paphos whilst indulging in an enticing selection of complimentary hot and cold food and drink.
There are different lounges available in different terminals of Paphos, please contact us for more details.