London Stansted Airport Concierge Services
Stansted, United Kingdom
London Stansted Airport (IATA Code: STN) lies 68 kilometres / 42 miles northeast of central London.
London Stansted serves over 200 destinations across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The airports own railway station offers direct train links to Liverpool Street station in Central London every 15 minutes , putting the city in easy reach.
With no less than four World Heritage Sites, famous landmarks and a globally renowned financial centre it is no surprise that London is one of the most visited cities in the world.
Whether flying for business or leisure, departing or arriving Fastrack VIP are delighted to offer the following services at London Stansted Airport:
- Arrival Meet & Assist Service With Fast Track
- Departure Meet & Assist Service With Fast Track
- Gate to Gate Connection Service
- Executive Lounge
- Chauffeur Car Service
Click the services tab to find out more and let Fastrack VIP take the stress and worry out of air travel creating the perfect beginning or end to your visit to United Kingdom.
Arrival Meet And Assist Service With Fast Track
A Fastrack VIP greeter will welcome guests at the arrivals gate with a personalised signboard.
As soon as guests arrive, the greeter will assist guests to pass as quickly as possible through all immigration and security formalities, using priority channels where available.
Guests are accompanied to baggage reclaim where assistance will be provided with the collection of baggage for up to 3 standard sized bags (utilising an airport trolley), before guests are escorted to the Customs checkpoint.
After exiting the checkpoints, guests are connected with their onward mode of transportation.
Good to know
- Services taking place on a public holiday will incur a 20 % surcharge.
- If the aircraft is parked on a remote position and guests are coached from the aircraft to the terminal building, guests will be met at the coach drop off point or the entrance to immigration.
- Buggies are not available at this location.
- Please advise any ground transportation details at the time of reservation.
- Baggage assistance is provided utilising an airport trolley, and for a reasonable amount of bags that can comfortably fit one trolley.
- Maximum of 3 standard size and weight bags per trolley.
- Guests may need to handle their own baggage.
- There are no porters available at this location.
- The greeter may only accompany the client through security, immigration, and customs channels where this is permitted by the local authorities.
- Guests must select the correct Customs channel applicable to their situation.
- The greeter will endeavour to expedite guests where possible. We cannot guarantee that this option will always be available.
- The airports Immigration Customs and Security Control Departments have the final decision on whether to grant priority or fast track clearance to guests.
Departure Meet And Assist Service With Fast Track
A Fastrack VIP greeter will contact the lead guest or driver if advised in advance of their arrival at the airport to confirm the meeting time and location
Guests receive a personal welcome from their Fastrack VIP greeter at the designated meeting point with a name sign for easy identification The meeting point may be at the kerbside drop off point or within the terminal building general baggage assistance will be provided utilising an airport trolley It is recommended to book a baggage porter should guests be travelling with multiple large or heavy bags
Guests will receive assistance with check in and baggage formalities before swiftly moving onwards through the security and immigration check points utilising priority lanes where available
Whether visiting an executive lounge whereby the airline ticket entitles lounge access or if access has been booked as an additional service or simply planning to relax in the departure area the concierge will accompany guests airside assisting with any shopping or dining recommendations along the way
Leaving the guests to relax they will return to the lounge or meeting point to escort the guests to the gate in time for departure
Good to know
- This service is available from 2 hours before the scheduled time of departure
- Pre service contact will be by SMS or telephone
- Buggies are not available at this location
- Baggage assistance is provided utilising airport trolleys for a reasonable amount of bags that can comfortably fit one trolley Maximum of 3 standard size and weight bags
- Additional baggage assistance can be arranged for an extra charge
- Check in will be conducted using the quickest option available based on the guests ticket or class of travel
- The airports Immigration Customs and Security Control Departments have the final decision on whether to grant priority or fast track clearance to guests
Unfortunately, we currently don’t have any available lounges at this airport.
We always strive to meet your expectations and give you the best possible experience at each and every airport we operate at.
Please get in touch with our team directly to see if there is anything we can do.